Warning: Last items in stock!
Developments in the professional market and the increased legalisation of the medical CBD-market ask for a new and improved, industrial CE certified climate controller: the ICC 1.1.
This ICC 1.1 is a professional controller, built from top end industrial components, with a simple and clear operating system and an easy set up according to the plug & play principle. The higher/lower buttons on the switches give access to several options: CO2, humidity, temperature and light strength. Connecting equipment is a matter of plugging in and the system is ready to use (plug & play), with safe schukos to connect a CO2-heater, a humidifier or dehumidifier or a pressure regulator.
With a standard UTP-cable the ballasts can be easily linked so they can operate as one group. The XLR-connector is especially designed for the recommended SenseAir CO2/RH/TEMP-sensor with data log function. The PLC allows remote controlling of the growing area – even by mobile phone – when connected by way of a UTP-cable to a router.
tSENSE is an advanced and versatile 3-in-1 transmitter designed for installation in the air-conditioned zone. It measures CO2-concentration, temperature and humidity in the ambient air accurately without the requirement for additional compensation – true read. Simple warnings are given with orange and red read-outs when values are close to or over limit settings.
It is possible – with an optional cable – to use the “User interface program”, to log meter measurements and to control meter functions. It is also possible to save and restore complete meter configurations to/from files.
• Simple analogue Grasslin clock to set the day/night cycle
• Only high end industrial components
• Stable climate control
• Maintenance free
• Plug & play
• Simple to operate
• Clear display
• Temperature control in 5 steps
• Controls all aspects of climate (light, temperature, humidity, CO2)
• Possible to combine different types of OCL-ballasts
• No switch board required
• Can be remotely controlled
• Has phase short circuit protection
• With defect climate/airco system, controller will go in secure mode
• Shutdown temperature mode
• Siemens logo PLC
• Siemens extensions module
• Siemens powering
• Hager B16 main switch
• Grasslin analogue clock
• Schneider 20A switches
• Senseair CO2, RH, TEMP-sensor with data log function
• IDE-control panel
• UTP-connector for OCL-ballasts plug & play
• XLR-connector for SenseAir sensor with 5 metre cable